Stable, compact, flexible: The BORDO™ 6000K folding lock is the successor to the BORDO™ 6000. With minor changes to the design and coating as well as an XPlus cylinder, it joins the BORDO™ family.
The BORDO 6000K Folding Lock features six 5 mm steel bars connected with special rivets, which fold together like a yardstick. This is familiar territory for ABUS – the locks in the ABUS Bordo family have gained a reputation as true classics whose functionality has nevertheless yet to be surpassed. This is a variant that can be opened by one key. This is also suggested by the K for "Key" in the product name.
Made of specially hardened steel, the bars and housing offer high resistance. At the same time, the high-quality ABUS XPlus cylinder provides particularly high protection, e.g. against picking. The coating on the wheel provides soft yet resistant protection against scratches. It also makes the lock easy to grip. The "Made in Germany" quality has garnered international awards.
- Now with the top of the line XPlus lock cylinder for improved resistance against picking attacks
- 5 mm steel bars with extra soft coating to prevent damage to the frame
- Special hardened steel
- Link construction with special rivets allows compact folding
- Flexible mounting with non-slip velcro straps or screws at the bottle holder device
- Thickness: 5 mm
- Bracket: SH or SF - Included
- Lock Type: Key